Below is a list of conditions that Amazon applies when sending inventory from overseas:
- Amazon will not serve as the importer of record or ultimate consignee on any of your imported freight.
- Amazon will not be responsible for any duties, taxes or other charges associated with the importation of your freight.
- Amazon will not provide POA or tax ID numbers to you.
- Amazon will not provide brokerage or freight forwarding services.
- You (the Amazon seller) are responsible for compliance and filing with all applicable other government agencies at the time of import (such as FDA, TSCA, FWS).
- You must provide prepaid delivery to Amazon’s fulfillment center.
All of these conditions can be covered for you when shipping with a forwarder from the Freightos Marketplace :)